Placement Decisions for People with Dementia and Alzheimer’s – Part 2
Deep dive into things you should look for in a facility when thinking about placing a love one for care.
- How is Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnosed?
- Plan for Your Future
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia: Help & Support
- Upcoming education programs
- Support Groups
- Stages & Behaviors
- Resources for Alzheimer’s/Dementia caregivers during COVID
- Dementia Road Map
- Dementia Safety Kit
- Alzheimer’s Association – Washington State Chapter Website
- Alzheimer’s Association – Washington State Chapter Facebook Page
- Alzheimer’s Association – Washington State Chapter Blog
- Alzheimer’s Association – E-Newsletter
- Care Options
- Choosing a Residential Care Facility
A portion of this program has been sponsored by Joe at F1 For Help. F1 For Help, for all your computer related issues in and around the North Idaho Region.
Like What You Heard?
Consider supporting the show with a small contribution to help cover costs of production.