Senior Companions Program from the Panhandle Health District
Tom sits with Katherine and Daniel from Panhandle Health District to discuss the Senior Companions program, available in part with their partner organizations AmeriCorp and Area Agency on Aging to help with senior independence.
- Senior Companions website: seniorcompanionsidaho.org
- AmeriCorps website: americorps.gov/serve
- Area Agency on Aging: aaani.org
- Phone number: (208) 415-5177
- Panhandle Health District website: panhandlehealthdistrict.org
- Fit-n-Fall program: https://panhandlehealthdistrict.org/fit-fall-proof/
- Panhandle Health District phone number: (208) 415-5270
A portion of this program has been sponsored by Joe at F1 For Help. F1 For Help, for all your computer related issues in and around the North Idaho Region.
Like What You Heard?
Consider supporting the show with a small contribution to help cover costs of production.